Website Reformed Theological Seminary
Reformed Theological Seminary in Orlando invites applications and nominations for a full-time faculty appointment ideally at the rank of Associate or Full Professor of New Testament. The Search Committee will begin its work immediately to fill this position. While specialties and competences can vary, teaching and research regarding the Pauline Epistles will be a priority.
The qualified candidate will:
- have a PhD in New Testament.
- possess teaching experience.
- show evidence of a significant scholarly program.
- demonstrate a concern for and experience in ministry in the church.
- desire a collaborative and unified pedagogical relationship with fellow RTS faculty.
- be committed to the Reformed faith as expressed in the Westminster Standards.
- be a member in good standing at a confessionally Reformed church.
Some combination of other qualifications may mark out exceptional candidates, such as:
- teaching ability in adjacent fields.
- other vocational ministry experience.
- administrative experience.
We especially encourage ethnic minority candidates to apply.
Please send CV and cover letter to Michael Allen, Academic Dean: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com