UPDATE: Due to COVID-19, the IBR Women Summer Writing Retreat has been postponed to June 2021.
The Institute for Biblical Research would like to congratulate the following women scholars who will be joining Lynn Cohick (Denver Seminary) and Beth Stovell (Ambrose University, Canada) for the IBR Women Summer Writing Retreat at The Hideaway in Colorado Springs, CO:
- Amanda Beckhuysen, Calvin Seminary
- Aubrey Buster, Wheaton College
- Carmen Imes, Prairie College (Canada)
- Catherine McDowell, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
- Christine Palmer, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
- Jeannette Hagen Pifer, Biola University
- Jennifer Jones, Ecclesia College
- JoAnna Hoyt, Dallas International University
- Julianne Burnett, University of Manchester
- Madison Pierce, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- Rebekah Eklund, Loyola University Maryland
- Sarah Baker, University of Texas-Austin
- Sarah Harris, Carey Baptist College (New Zealand)
We hope this writing retreat will be a time of fellowship, connection, and productive academic writing. We are thankful to the Imago Dei Fund for funding this retreat.
For more information on IBR Women Initiatives, click here for a brochure.