Contact: Libby Backfish • firstname.lastname@example.org
Started in 2014, IBR Women seeks to encourage networking and camaraderie among Christian women biblical scholars who are IBR members.
IBR Regional Events for Women
This spring IBR is hosting three different regional conferences for women. Click HERE for more information.
IBR Women's Scholars Breakfast
Institute for Biblical Research
7:30 AM to 8:45 AM
IBR Women Scholars' Breakfast
For further information contact Libby Backfish (email@example.com). RSVP required to attend.
Summer Writing Retreat
The Institute for Biblical Research would like to congratulate the following women scholars who will be joining Lynn Cohick (Northern Seminary) for the IBR Women Summer Writing Retreat at Shaker Village in Pleasant Hill, K.Y.
- Amanda Beckhuysen, Calvin Seminary
- Aubrey Buster, Wheaton College
- Carmen Imes, Biola University
- Catherine McDowell, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
- Christine Palmer, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
- Jeannette Hagen Pifer, Biola University
- Jennifer Jones, Liberty University
- JoAnna Hoyt, Dallas International University
- Julianne Burnett, Asbury University
- Madison Pierce, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- Rebekah Eklund, Loyola University Maryland
- Sarah Baker, University of Texas-Austin
- Sarah Harris, Carey Baptist College (New Zealand)
We hope this writing retreat will be a time of fellowship, connection, and productive academic writing. We are thankful to the Imago Dei Fund for funding this retreat.